With regard to the positions held, Marco Nicolini is:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Coca Cola HBC Italia;
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Roma Calcio
- member of the Organizing Committee of the Conference on Energy Law, promoted by the Ministry of Economic Development, the GSE - Manager of Energy Services and the University of Rome;
- former chairman of the Supervisory Body of the Power Exchange;
- former member of the Board of Directors of Cassa di Risparmio dell'Umbria (Intesa Sanpaolo Group);
- former member of the Board of Directors of Enertad (now Erg Renew), a company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange.
Marco is admitted to advocate before the Court of Cassation, is Italian and New York qualified, and gained an LL.M at Harvard in 1992.
He won the Legalcommunity award 2016 in the category "Corporate Restructuring" for his assistance in the restructuring operation of the Tirreno Power group.