Mark's experience in corporate transactions includes the representation of:
- Criteria Corp., a leader in the field of pre-employment testing software, in its $65 million acquisition by Sumeru Equity Partners, a tech-focused, middle-market private equity firm founded by former Silver Lake investors.
- Beyond Meat in its $240.6 million IPO.
- Figure Eight, a best-in-class machine learning software platform, in its $300 million acquisition by Appen Limited (ASX: APX), a global leader in the provision of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and AI.
- ValuePenguin (Value Holding Inc.), a personal finance website, in its $105 million acquisition by LendingTree, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE), a leading online loan marketplace and provider of online consumer finance tools and information.
- Cortexyme in its $75 million IPO.