This is the first Founder Legal Boot Camp by Orrick Germany with support from RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center and WHU Entrepreneurship Center.
The goal is to share what we learned from working with countless start-ups and make you aware of some of the most relevant legal pitfalls that can trip you over in the first years.
- Protecting your IP and Know-how and Contracting with Corporate Partners – Christian Schröder, Orrick
- Pitching Insights: Telling an Equity Story Right – Gerrit McGowan, WHU
- Fund Raising Mistakes, How to Deal with VCs and CVCs and What I’d Liked to Know Back Then Fireside Chat with
- Sven Schmidt (OMR and Startup-Insider podcast legend)
- Raffael Johnen (Founder and CEO of auxmoney GmbH)
- Key Employment Issues for Start-ups:
- What Your Start-up Needs to Know About Hiring
- Firing and HR Best Practice
- Plus the Top Five Mistakes We See Start-ups Make – André Zimmermann, Orrick
- ESOP and VSOP: Structures, Taxes and the Latest Legislation Initiatives