- A syndicate of international and local commercial banks, life insurance companies and cover providers (including ECAs) on the US$3bn project financing of the Changfang and Xidao Taiwanese offshore wind project being developed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, Taiwan Life Insurance Co., Ltd. and TransGlobe Life Insurance Inc.
- Lightsource BP on an innovative £180m “whole-business” style holdco debt financing for its international portfolio of 100+ solar projects with an aggregate generating capacity of approximately 700 MW.
- Nord/LB on the project financing of the 307 MW Hästkullen wind farm and the 167 MW Björnlandhöjden wind farm, both located in Sweden and together one of Europe’s largest onshore wind clusters. The financing included ECA-backing by Euler Hermes and one of Europe’s largest corporate PPAs to date in the onshore wind sector.
- Tengizchevroil and its sponsors (Chevron, ExxonMobil, KMG and Lukoil) on the award-winning US$16bn multi-source (commercial bank, bond and sponsor co-loan) project financing of Tengizchevroil’s US$42.5bn expansion and modification of its upstream operations at the Tengiz super giant oilfield in Kazakhstan.
- Oyu Tolgoi, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto, on its award-winning US$4.4bn multi-source (commercial bank, ECA and IFI) financing of the world's largest gold and copper mine under development, in Mongolia.
- Emirates Aluminium and its sponsors (Mubadala and Dubai Aluminium) on the award-winning multi-billion dollar (USD) and multi-source (commercial bank, ECA and Islamic) project financing of Emirates Aluminium’s single site aluminium smelter – the largest of its kind in the world.
Please note: Adam's experience includes that prior to joining Orrick.