Greg is a commercial litigator based in New York. He represents leading financial institutions, Fortune 500, and other companies in complex, high stakes litigation involving sophisticated financial products, business torts, contract disputes and class actions. Greg has played key roles representing financial institutions in major RMBS and CMBS cases nationwide, including, most recently, one of the few RMBS cases that has been tried to completion. He also has extensive experience representing energy companies in litigation and arbitration, as well as fintech companies and app providers in privacy-related class actions.
Recent representative matters include:
Financial Institution and Business Litigation
- Part of a trial team representing Credit Suisse in numerous RMBS cases throughout the country, including actions brought by the FDIC and state attorneys general.
- Part of a team representing DISH Network in contract litigation against major South Asian television programmer.
- Represented major investment banks in connection with M&A litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Barracuda Networks in M&A litigation involving disputed claims to an earn-out in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Bank of America in several CMBS repurchase suits in federal courts nationwide.
- Secured early summary judgment for payments provider, BillingTree, in Delaware Chancery Court litigation over its disputed claim to a post-merger escrow fund.
Energy & Infrastructure Litigation
- Lead counsel to Spanish solar energy provider, TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A., in Delaware litigation against solar panel manufacturer for breach of warranty.
- Counsel to Denver Transit Partners in its high profile contract dispute with the Regional Transportation District relating to the $2 billion Eagle P3 Denver commuter rail project.
- Secured dismissal on the pleadings of numerous TCPA and other privacy class actions against mobile app providers, including Life360 and Everalbum, and payments provider Paya.
- Secured the voluntary withdrawal of TCPA class action claims against payments provider, Cayan, after briefing and oral argument at summary judgment.
- Obtained dismissal of class action claims against Johnson Controls for alleged violations of wiretapping laws arising out of its installation of security cameras at the VA Medical Center.
- Lead counsel to Shanghai-based manufacturer of solar power modules in AAA arbitration arising out of dispute over parent guaranty.
- Lead U.S. counsel to Spanish energy provider in ICC arbitration arising out of construction of power plants abroad.
While in law school, Greg served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Ronna Lee Beck of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and as a law clerk in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland.
Greg has also co-authored numerous articles appearing in publications such as the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, New York Law Journal, and Law360.