Among Greg's most recent successes are:
- Dismissal, with prejudice, of class action claims against Life360, Inc., in which the plaintiff alleged that Life360's smartphone application sent unsolicited text messages to users' contacts in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and California Unfair Competition Law. See Cour v. Life360, Inc., 2016 WL 4039279 (N.D. Cal. 2016).
- Dismissal of class action claims against CVS Pharmacy, Inc. for alleged violation of the California Consumer Legal Remedies Act and Unfair Competition Law arising out of CVS' marketing and sale of a store brand homeopathic flu remedy (N.D. Cal. 2016).
- Dismissal, with prejudice, of putative class representative's lone remaining individual claims against Boiron, Inc. and Boiron USA, Inc. under the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act, which arose out of Boiron's marketing and sale of its homeopathic flu remedy, Oscillo, on the ground that tender of complete relief rendered such claims moot (N.D. Ill. 2016).
- Stay of patent infringement and California law tort claims against Toshiba Corporation on the ground that the arbitrability of those claims had to be decided by an ICC tribunal pursuant to the arbitration clause in the parties' license agreement, which ultimately resulted in dismissal of all claims, with prejudice, in both federal court action and related ICC arbitration. See BaySand Inc. v. Toshiba Corp., 2015 WL 7293651 (N.D. Cal. 2015).
- Dismissal of class action claims, with prejudice, against Johnson Controls, Inc. for alleged violation of the Federal Wiretap Act and D.C. Wiretap Act arising out of its installation of security cameras at the Washington, D.C. VA Medical Center (D.D.C. 2015).
- Dismissal of claims against a director of DISH Network for breach of fiduciary duty arising out of an interested director transaction (Clark County, NV Dist. Ct. 2013).
While in law school, Greg served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Ronna Lee Beck of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and as a law clerk in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland.
Greg has also co-authored numerous articles appearing in publications such as the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, New York Law Journal, Law360, and Delaware Business Court Insider.