Recent representative matters include:
Financial Institution and Business Litigation
- Part of a trial team representing Credit Suisse in numerous RMBS cases throughout the country.
- Represented major investment banks in connection with M&A litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Barracuda Networks in M&A litigation involving disputed claims to an earn-out in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Bank of America in several CMBS repurchase suits in federal courts nationwide.
- Secured early summary judgment for payments provider, BillingTree, in Delaware Chancery Court litigation over its disputed claim to a post-merger escrow fund.
Energy & Infrastructure Litigation
- Lead counsel to Spanish solar energy provider, TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A., in Delaware litigation against solar panel manufacturer for breach of warranty.
- Counsel to Denver Transit Partners in its high profile contract dispute with the Regional Transportation District relating to the $2 billion Eagle P3 Denver commuter rail project.
- Secured dismissal on the pleadings of numerous TCPA and other privacy class actions against mobile app providers, including Life360 and Everalbum, and payments provider Paya.
- Secured the voluntary withdrawal of TCPA class action claims against payments provider, Cayan, after briefing and oral argument at summary judgment.
- Obtained dismissal of class action claims against Johnson Controls for alleged violations of wiretapping laws arising out of its installation of security cameras at the VA Medical Center.
- Lead counsel to Shanghai-based manufacturer of solar power modules in AAA arbitration arising out of dispute over parent guaranty.
- Lead U.S. counsel to Spanish energy provider in ICC arbitration arising out of construction of power plants abroad.
While in law school, Greg served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Ronna Lee Beck of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and as a law clerk in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland.
Greg has also co-authored numerous articles appearing in publications such as the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, New York Law Journal, and Law360.