Valorizzazione della proprietà industriale: pubblicati i bandi MISE Brevetti +, Disegni + e Marchi +
Attilio Mazzilli is a partner in the Milan office, member of the international Technology Companies Group and Head of the Italian Tech Group.
He focuses his practice on advising high growth technology companies and Venture Capital firms in several areas, including corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and listings. Several standout technology companies and their founders have turned to Attilio, who currently represents the same at all stages of their life-cycle.
Attilio earned his law degree from the University of Milan in 2000, and was admitted to the Italian Bar Association in 2003. After being admitted to the Bar, he attended the University of Southern California School of Law in Los Angeles (USA), where he earned his Master’s degree in 2007, ranking first in his LL.M. class.
In particular, Attilio has recently represented:
Green Arrow Capital in the acquisition of 100% of Quadrivio SGR, leading Italian asset management company.
Safety21 S.p.A., leader in Italy in the road safety market, in a capital increase fully subscribed by the current shareholder structure, in a senior loan transaction and in the acquisition of 100% of Multiservizi S.r.l.’s capital.
Neutrino in the transfer of the corporate capital to the American giant Coinbase, Inc. leader in the sale and purchase of bitcoin.
ProWeb Consulting in the transfer to Cerved of 60% of the same Swiss company, which provides SEO and CRO services to large companies. The transaction also provides for the purchase, through a call and put option, of the remaining 40% of the capital by 2022.
International Chips, leader in the production of consumables for the vibrofinishing of lightweight and ferrous alloys, in the transfer of the share capital to Surfaces Technological Abrasives S.p.A.
Brum Brum S.p.A., since the initial capital raising of €2 million in 2017, as well as in the round of investment of approximately €10 million by United Ventures in January 2018 and, most recently, in the €20 million Series B round in which some of the major international venture capital funds, such as Accel, Bonsai Venture Capital, e.ventures, and United Ventures, participated.
M31 in the transfer of 100% of Adaptica - an Italian company that applies technologies deriving from space and astronomy to the ophthalmology sector - to a large Chinese ophthalmology group.
Hat SICAF S.p.A., Tendercapital Alternative IV Fund and Compagnie Financière Saint Exupéry Sicav-Sif in the acquisition of 100% of Primat S.p.A. by Wise SGR S.p.A., as the management company of the Wisequity III fund, and by some minority shareholders of the company.