- Leading U.S. sponsors on many dozens of stand-alone energy storage projects, hybrid solar + storage projects, and cutting edge hydrogen-to-energy projects.
- Leading project developers on many thousands of megawatts of renewables and fossil fuel project PPAs and related offtake contracts with load serving entities and corporate offtakers throughout the country.
- Global project developers on hundreds of EP&C and related procurement contracts for many billions of dollars of energy and infrastructure projects around the world.
- A solar panel distributor and development company in all arrangements for the development of “solar communities” projects involving integrated PV roofing systems combined with long-term PPAs with homeowners.
- Over a hundred bidders in connection over a thousand bids to utilities and other LSEs on RFOs throughout the U.S. for new renewables, gas and storage projects.
- Global developers in connection with offshore energy and infrastructure project development Asia, Africa and South America.
- A global project development company in the joint development, construction and long-term management arrangements for a recycled water production facility.
- One of the world’s largest construction companies in joint venture arrangements with an Asian government agency in the development of privatized airport facilities around the world.
- A major U.S. independent power company in structuring and negotiating contracts with a California municipality and municipal utility for the joint development of an electrical transmission line.
- A European water utility company in preparing form documents to use for BOT water infrastructure projects in southern China.
- A Korean company with development, concession and PPAs for the first privatized power plant in Papua New Guinea.
- A U.S. independent power company in its structuring and negotiation of a Lease and Concession Rights Agreement with an Indian tribe in Nevada relating to the private development and construction of a power-generating facility on tribal lands.
- Leading U.S. and foreign buyers, sellers of thousands of megawatts of development stage and operating solar and wind facilities.
- A leading U.S. project developer on all aspects of the due diligence and acquisition of a development stage 600+ MW gas fired power plant.
- A leading U.S. solar developer on the due diligence and acquisition of a large portfolio of DG solar projects.
- A leading European sponsor on the due diligence and acquisition of development stage solar projects.
Project Construction and Operations Matters
- A major U.S. construction company and utility services provider in the structuring and negotiation of a 10-year, US$10 billion contract for outsourcing of utility infrastructure construction, O&M and related technical services.
- A global construction company in connection with EPC contracts and related arrangements for new LNG facilities.
- A consortium of contractors, architects and engineers on a US$1.5 billion D/B arrangement for a hospital campus in San Francisco.
- A U.S. equipment vendor in structuring and negotiating onshore and offshore supply and installation of barge-mounted generating facilities on the Amazon River.
- A Japanese EPC contractor in its bid to perform EPC construction work for a generating facility in southern California.