Orrick continues to support the Düsseldorf event series initiated by WHU Entrepreneurship Center and HSBC Deutschland, which is part of the worldwide initiative Fashion Revolution, the largest movement for a safe, clean and fair fashion industry.
- Presentation of the results of the first European study on consumer attitudes to sustainability
- Fashion companies driving the positive change in fashion introduce themselves:
- Coco Lores – Olivia Dahlem, Founder – business fashion fair and sustainable
- Hessnatur – Kristin Heckmann, Head of Corporate Responsibility – a sustainable success story
- C&A Foundation - Stephanie Klotz, Senior Communications Manager - implementing change for a global industry
- Panel Discussion
- How can consumers make better informed purchasing choices?
- What solutions does the fashion industry have to offer?
- Drinks & Snacks with the friendly support of Manufactum brot&butter
- Düsselcyle – recycling project of the Max Planck Gymnasium Düsseldorf
To register and for further information please click here.