Deutsch: Zwölf Orrick Anwälte im Handelsblatt Ranking „Deutschlands beste Anwälte“
In the latest Handelsblatt ranking of “Deutschlands beste Anwälte” (Germany's Best Lawyers), twelve Orrick lawyers have been recommended in eight categories a total of 28 times.
Compared to the previous year, an additional five Orrick lawyers have been included in the ranking. This reflects the continued strong development of Orrick’s German offices, which focus in particular on technology transactions and international dispute resolution.
Congratulations to our honored lawyers:
- Christoph Brenner for Corporate Law and Private Equity Law
- Siegfried Elsing for Arbitration and Mediation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Corporate Law, International Arbitration, Litigation, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Karsten Faulhaber for Arbitration and Mediation as well as International Arbitration
- Konstantin Heitmann for Corporate Law
- Christine Kaniak for Banking and Finance Law
- Nicholas Kessler for Litigation
- Wilhelm Nolting-Hauff for Corporate Law, Private Equity Law, and Venture Capital Law
- Christoph Rödter for Corporate Law
- Thomas Schmid for Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Private Equity Law
- Christian Schröder for Data Security and Privacy Law
- Till Steinvorth for Competition / Antitrust Law
- Stefan Weinheimer for Corporate Law, International Arbitration and Private Equity Law
Handelsblatt publishes the ranking in cooperation with the U.S. publisher Best Lawyers. Inclusion in the list is based on peer-to-peer surveys of market participants, in which lawyers are asked about the reputation of their competitors.