Philippe Zeller's practice focuses on regulatory law and public procurement law. He has developed significant experience over a number of years in the telecommunications and energy sectors, more specifically in infrastructure development projects both in France and abroad, in particular in Africa.
Philippe Zeller has in particular advised the firm's clients concerning the following operations:
- Selecting the developer for the construction of the Inga III hydro-electric project in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Deployment of a 3,500 km high-speed network in the Ivory Coast.
- Renewal of hydro-electric concessions in France.
- Award stage of a public service delegation contracts and PPP contract for the deployment and exploitation of high-speed telecommunications and electricity networks.
- Execution of public service delegation contracts, PPP contracts and public procurement contracts.
- Drafting of contributions for ARCEP (the French telecommunications regulator) relating to the regulation of telecommunications operators.
- Obtaining and implementing on-line gaming licences from ARJEL (the French regulator).
Before joining the firm, Mr. Zeller worked for Willkie Farr & Gallagher and prior to that was with Langer-Netter-Adler.