Orrick, in association with leading M&A advisor Results International, are delighted to invite you to a seminar.
More than ever before, US tech giants are looking across the Atlantic for acquisition opportunities, seeking innovation and global scale. Rightly so, entrepreneurs are seeing large, global, deep-pocketed US acquirers as an exciting future home for their businesses.
Founders and entrepreneurs often think about the following (and many more) questions:
- What’s the best way to get on their radar?
- How can I can secure the best future for your business in their organisation?
- Do I need to establish a commercial partnership ﬁrst?
- Do they really pay higher valuations than European buyers?
- Is their approach to acquisition and the process they undertake any diﬀerent?
- How do they behave post deal – will I spend my life on a plane?
- How large US corporates plan their M&A strategies
- Navigating these large organisations and getting on the radar of the right people
- Building relationships early and the value of commercial partnerships
- Approach to valuation and deal structuring, and how you can secure the best possible outcome
- Key cultural differences to keep in mind
- 8:15 am - Registration and breakfast
- 8:45 am - Panel session begins
- 9:30 am - Q&A
- 9:45 am - Networking
- 10:30 am - Close
Places are limited so please register your interest as soon as possible.