Representative Company-Side Representations
- National School Climate Center, a New York educational non-profit corporation in connection with its successful affiliation with another mission aligned New York educational non-profit corporation.
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc. and certain affiliates in connection with the cross border restructuring of on excess of in excess of $3.7 billion of institutional debt of this harsh environment deep water drillship company in proceedings in the Cayman Islands and the U.S.
- JSC BTA Bank in connection with its cross border restructuring proceedings in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the U.S.
- JSC Alliance Bank in connection with its cross border restructuring proceedings in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the U.S.
- Wind Hellas in connection with its cross border restructuring proceedings in England and the U.S.
- Environmental Systems Products
Holdings, Inc., a multinational emissions testing and equipment
manufacturer, in an out-of-court restructuring in excess of US$600 million
institutional debt obligations of the company.
- International Wireless
Communications Holdings, Inc. in its Chapter 11 proceedings in the
District of Delaware.
- Camelot Music Inc. in its Chapter
11 proceedings in the District of Delaware.
Representative Creditor-Side Restructurings
- The Gap Inc. in connection with its acquisition of the Janie and Jack division of the Gymboree Group in the Gymboree bankruptcy proceedings in Richmond, Virginia.
- Column Financial Inc., an affiliate of Credit Suisse, in connection with the Specialty Retail Shops Holding Corp. (Shopko) bankruptcy proceedings in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Representation of the purchaser in the post-reorganization acquisition of a controlling interest in a natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant.
- BNY Western Trust as Indenture
Trustee in connection with the restructuring of in excess of US$3.6
billion of First and Refunding Mortgage Bonds of Pacific Gas and Electric
- The Export Credit Bank of Brazil in
connection with the restructuring of in excess of US$1.7 billion of
purchase money loans to American Airlines secured by 216 Embraer regional
- Numerous aircraft finance parties
in the Northwest Airlines and Delta Airlines bankruptcy cases.
- Deutsche Bank Trust Company
Americas, as Administrative Agent in the restructuring of two credit
facilities secured by sixteen Boeing 747 freighter aircraft operated by
Atlas Air, Inc.
- The senior secured lenders of The
Resort at Summerlin, L.P., the owner and operator of the Regent Las Vegas
hotel and casino in Las Vegas, NV.
- The senior secured lenders of
InaCom Corp. in the company's liquidating Chapter 11 case.
- The senior secured lenders of Philip Services, Inc. in its cross border restructuring proceedings in Canada and the U.S.