- The City of New York Department of Design & Construction US$8.8 billion Design-Build Borough-Based Jail Program.
- The Metropolitan Transportation Authority on its first-availability payment Accessibility & Elevators P3 Project.
- New York City Health and Hospitals on its guaranteed maximum price Bellevue Project.
- New York City Health and Hospitals on its design-build program development.
- Transport for NSW on the $3.1 billion Sydney Light Rail project restructure, recognized as one of the most complex infrastructure projects ever in Australia.
- WSA Co (the relevant Commonwealth procuring entity) on the $5.3 billion greenfield Western Sydney Airport terminal procurement, proposed as a 10 million annual customers international airport.
- NSW Treasury and Sydney Metro in relation to improvements to the standard form P3 project deed.
- Australian Rail Track Corporation on procuring the $400 million Botany Rail Duplication project.
- NSW Treasury and the NSW Department of Family Community Services on the Social and Affordable Housing Fund regarding the establishment of a $1.1 billion ring-fenced fund for the procurement of social and affordable housing in NSW, Australia.
- NSW Department of Family Community Service on the on the transfer of 15,000 social housing dwellings from the NSW Government to not-for-profit organizations.
- Sponsors on the PennDOT Major Bridges P3 Project.
- Developers on the Georgia DOT I-85 DBFM Project.
- Developers on The University of Florida Central Energy Plant Project.
- Keolis Downer on its successful bid to operate and maintain train services in Adelaide, South Australia from 31 January 2021.
- Macquarie Group Limited in relation to its unsolicited proposal to the NSW Government for a fully integrated station and over station development solution for the new Sydney Metro Martin Place, Sydney, Australia.