Representative clients include the following.
- Represented Stripe in its $245 million Series E financing at $20 billion valuation, its $100 million Series F financing at $22.5 billion valuation, numerous Series A and B investments by Stripe in fintech startups (Monzo, Rapyd, Step Mobile, Pico, Pilot), third-party tender offers (liquidity programs), secondaries, corporate governance and strategic matters.
- Represented Coatue as lead investor in DoorDash’s $250 million Series D round at a $4 billion valuation and follow-on investments in DoorDash’s Series E and F rounds. Also represented Coatue as lead investor in Cobalt Robotics’ $35 million Series B and its investment in Cargo’s $22 million Series A.
- Represented Coda in its Series B financing (over $60 million raised to date) with investors including Greylock, General Catalyst, Khosla, NEA, and Kleiner Perkins and its convertible note bridge round.
- Represented Solugen in its $32 million Series B financing led by Founders Fund, and its debt financing.
- Represented Second Spectrum in its equity financing (undisclosed amount) led by August Capital.
- Represented Concord in its $25 million Series B financing led by Tenaya Capital.
- Represent numerous other technology companies on negotiation of venture financings and corporate and strategic matters, including Dave.com, Contentful (represented in $33.5 million Series D), Flutterwave ($20 raised million to date), Sqreen (represented in $14 Series A led by Greylock), UpKeep (represented in $10 Series A led by Emergence Capital), Py Learning (represented in sale to Hired), Tizeti (represented in Series A led by 4DX) as well as pre-Series A, Y Combinator-backed companies, including Shone, Let’s Do This, Meitre, Quit Genius and Demodesk.
- Represented investors including Tenaya Capital, VantagePoint, KKR, Warburg Pincus, U.S. Venture Partners, Citi Ventures, AbbVie Biotech Ventures and Abbott Ventures in numerous VC financing investments ranging from Series Seed to Series D.
Representative M&A transactions include the following:
- Represented Wrike in sale of majority stake in company to Vista Equity Partners at $800 million valuation.
- Represented Intuit in its acquisitions of Check (for $360 million), CustomerLink (Caranything.com), Full Slate and Level Up Analytics, and sale of Demandforce to Internet Brands.
- Represented Kythera Biopharmaceuticals in sale to Allergan for $2.1 billion.
- Represented Sorin in $2.7 billion cross-border merger with Cyberonics.
- Represented Finesse Solutions in sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific for $220 million.
- Represented Ulthera in sale to Merz Pharma for $600 million and its acquisition of Cabochon Aesthetics.