Representative clients include the following.
- Represented Stripe in its Series D, E, F and G financings, raising $1.46 billion, with the Series G at $35 billion valuation, and numerous investments by Stripe in fintech startups (Monzo, Rapyd, Step Mobile, Pico, Pilot, Cuenca, Fast, PayMongo), third-party tender offers (liquidity programs), secondaries, acquisitions, corporate governance and strategic matters.
- Represented Coatue as lead investor in DoorDash’s $250 million Series D round at a $4 billion valuation, in Cobalt Robotics’ $35 million Series B financing and Cargo’s $22 million Series A financing.
- Represented Planet Labs in multiple financings ($384 million total equity capital raised to date)
- Represented Dave in in its $50 million Series B financing at a $1 billion valuation led by Norwest.
- Represented Coda in its $80 million Series C financing and its Series B financing with investors including Greylock, General Catalyst, Khosla, NEA and Kleiner Perkins and its convertible note bridge round.
- Represented Upkeep in its $36 million Series B financing led by Insight Partners and $10 million Series A led by Emergence Capital.
- Represented Second Spectrum in its Series B financing (undisclosed amount) led by August Capital.
- Represented Concord in its $25 million Series B financing led by Tenaya Capital.
- Represented Solugen in its $30 million Series B-1 financing and $32 million Series B financing led by Founders Fund, as well a debt financing.
- Represented Let’s Do This in its $15 million Series A financing led by EQT Ventures.
- Represented Quit Genius in its $11 million Series A financing led by Octopus Ventures.
- Represents numerous other technology companies in negotiation of VC financings and strategic matters, including Sqreen (represented in $14 Series A led by Greylock), PostHog (represented in $12 million Series A led by GV), InsideSherpa (represented in $9.3 million Series A led by Lightspeed) and Demodesk (represented in $8 million Series A led by Balderton).
Representative M&A transactions include the following:
- Represented Wrike in sale of majority stake to Vista Equity Partners at $800 million valuation.
- Represented Intuit in acquisitions of Check (for $360 million), CustomerLink (Caranything.com), Full Slate and Level Up Analytics, and sale of Demandforce to Internet Brands.
- Represented Kythera Biopharmaceuticals in sale to Allergan for $2.1 billion.
- Represented Sorin in $2.7 billion cross-border merger with Cyberonics.
- Represented Ulthera in sale to Merz Pharma for $600 million and its acquisition of Cabochon Aesthetics.
- Represented Finesse Solutions in sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific for $220 million.