Orrick Is #1 for European Venture Capital for Q219
Jörg represents clients in all types of corporate transactions and litigation, including international venture capital and private equity funds as well as a variety of family offices.
Prior to joining Orrick, Jörg was a partner in the Munich office of an international U.S.-headquartered law firm.
• More than 250 M&A-, Private Equity- and Venture Capital-Transactions.
• Extensive experience in legal disputes, in particular shareholder disputes and management liability cases
• Comprehensive experience as party appointed arbitrator (Schiedsrichter)
• Advising the PHW Group on the sale of Lohmann SE to Eli Lilly
• Advising the Maybach Family on the sale of MTU Friedrichshafen to Daimler AG / EQT
• Consulting the stakeholders of iTAC Software AG for sale to Dürr AG, including TVM, PariGroup, SAP Ventures
• Advising the stakeholders of Definiens AG on sale to AstraZeneca
• Advising on the structuring and integration of Europe's largest solar power plant