Acquisition and Disposition Transactions:
- The buyer in diligence review of real property rights and access agreements in connection with acquisition of a regional natural gas pipeline in Southern California.
- The seller in connection with negotiation and documentation of a $1.1 billion office park portfolio sale involving 118 properties in Silicon Valley
- A pension fund advisor as landlord in the negotiation of a full building lease and purchase option in connection with a $44 million office building.
- A Hong Kong-based entity in the disposition of the Campton Place Hotel, San Francisco.
- An investment group in the acquisition of the real property ownership interest in the Clift Hotel, San Francisco, through a bankruptcy sale and the subsequent negotiation and documentation of a long-term ground lease and hotel operating agreement.
- A Hong Kong-based entity in the disposition of the real property ownership interest in the Pan Pacific Hotel, San Francisco, and the subsequent negotiation of a long-term management and operating agreement.
- A pension fund advisor in the acquisition and financing of a premier shopping center in Del Mara, CA, and in related leasing matters.
- A pension fund advisor in the acquisition of a portfolio of five office properties in San Diego, CA and the assumption of existing financing.
- A Hong Kong-based entity in the acquisition of real property in Fairfield, CA, for the construction of a rice bowl manufacturing plant.
Financing and Development Transactions:
- The developer as local counsel in connection with a $80 million financing of a wind energy project in Oregon.
- A private equity fund in connection with the acquisition of a 29-acre retail mall property in Silicon Valley, CA, negotiation of reciprocal agreements, and financing of construction of a mixed use office, retail and residential project.
- An upscale retirement community developer in a $300 million syndicated construction financing for development of a community on ground leased property and in a $105 million syndicated construction financing for expansion of an existing community involving a second lien mortgage position.
- An upscale apartment community developer in the acquisition, financing and development of numerous apartment complex projects throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.
- A client in negotiation of a ground lease and sub-phasing agreements for development of a mixed-use community on a 130-acre parcel to contain 343 single-family work force housing residences, a student housing complex with 1,980 student beds and 60,000 square feet of mixed use office and retail space.
- A client in negotiation of a ground lease for development of a work force housing community on a 13-acre parcel to contain 84 single-family residences.
- A developer in negotiation of a ground lease for the construction and operation of a wind turbine facility.
- A developer in negotiation of a lease option agreement for the construction and operation of a 200 MW power facility.
- The lessor in the negotiation of a facility lease for a 90,000 square foot solar panel manufacturing facility.
- A start-up manufacturer of pre-fabricated home panels in negotiating a lease of manufacturing facilities.
- Stoneridge Corporate Plaza,as landlord's counsel, in leasing, management and operations matters for the owner of a one million square foot office park in Pleasanton, CA.