Stefano Petri, Associate in the Milan office, is a member of the Employment Law & Litigation Group.
Stefano assists Italian and foreign clients, both in judicial and out-of-court matters, with particular focus on:
- dismissals for disciplinary and/or objective reasons;
- recognition of employment relationship of a subordinate nature;
- staff-leasing and service contracts;
- non-compete agreements;
- executives’ employment and sales agency relationship;
- fixed-term contracts;
- recognition of higher qualification and wage differentials;
- demotion and mobbing; and
- severance payments and social contribution differentials related to international posted workers (e.g. executives and middle managers of multinational companies).