- A lending syndicate consisting of HSBC, Investec, ING and Intesa Sanpaolo on SDCL Energy Efficiency Income Trust plc’s (SEEIT) £145 million secured multicurrency revolving credit facility, which also included an uncommitted accordion of £55 million.
- A syndicate of international and local commercial banks, life insurance companies and cover providers (including ECAs) on the US$3bn project financing of the Changfang and Xidao Taiwanese offshore wind projects.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on construction aspects of its onshore wind portfolio with a total capacity of 487 MW consisting of twelve wind farms located in the Aragon region of Spain.
- Ørsted (formerly DONG Energy) on its sale of a 50% stake in the 258 MW Burbo Bank Extension UK offshore wind farm project to Danish pension provider PKA and KIRKBI A/S, parent company of the LEGO Group.
- Advising lenders in relation to the financing of UK based solar PV and onshore wind portfolios (including a mixture of ROC, CfD and Feed-in Tariff projects at different stages of construction and operation).
Please note, Tom's experience includes that prior to joining Orrick.