Financial Institution and Business Litigation
- Part of a trial team representing Credit Suisse in numerous RMBS cases throughout the country.
- Counsel to numerous corporate parties in connection with the pursuit and/or defense of indemnification claims.
- Represent payments providers in connection with litigation and third party subpoenas and investigations.
- Represented DISH Network in contract litigation against major South Asian television programmer.
- Represented major investment banks in connection with M&A litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Barracuda Networks in M&A litigation involving disputed claims to an earn-out in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented Bank of America in several CMBS repurchase suits in federal courts nationwide.
- Secured early, pre-discovery summary judgment for BillingTree in Delaware Chancery Court litigation over post-merger escrow fund.
Energy & Infrastructure Litigation
- Lead counsel to Spanish EPC contractor, TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A., in Delaware Chancery Court litigation against solar panel manufacturer for breach of warranty.
- Counsel to Denver Transit Partners in its high profile contract dispute with the Regional Transportation District relating to the $2 billion Eagle P3 Denver commuter rail project.
- Secured dismissal on the pleadings of numerous TCPA and other privacy class actions against mobile app providers, including Life360 and Everalbum, and payments provider Paya.
- Secured voluntary withdrawal of TCPA class action claims against payments provider, Cayan, after briefing and oral argument on motion for summary judgment and opposition to class certification.
- Obtained dismissal of class action claims against Johnson Controls for alleged violations of wiretapping laws arising out of its installation of security cameras at the VA Medical Center.
International and Domestic Arbitration
- Lead counsel to Shanghai-based manufacturer of solar power modules in ICDR arbitration arising out of dispute over parent guaranty.
- Lead U.S. counsel to Spanish EPC contractor in ICC arbitration arising out of construction of power plants in South America.
- Counsel to Toshiba in ICC arbitration arising out of IP licensing dispute with BaySand concerning nanometer technology.
- Counsel to major packaging products and systems company in SIAC arbitration arising out of joint venture dispute.
- Counsel to payments provider in AAA arbitration arising out of contract dispute with a merchant customer.