Barry’s experience includes advising:
- OX2 on the sale of a 49% stake in three development stage offshore wind projects in Sweden to Ingka Investments. The projects – Galatea-Galene, located off the coast of Halland, Triton, located off the coast of Skåne and Aurora, located off the coast of Gotland and Öland – have the potential to reach an aggregate installed capacity of 9 GW and to produce up to 38 TWh combined, once operational, corresponding to more than 25% of the electricity consumed in Sweden in 2021.
- Sustainable Development Capital LLP on its agreement to acquire the entire issued share capital of United Renewable Energy Limited (‘UURE’) from United Utilities Group for approximately £100 million. UURE is the owner of a portfolio of 70 operational renewable energy assets comprising (i) ground mounted, rooftop and floating solar projects, (ii) onshore wind, and (iii) a hydro-electric project which provide renewable energy generated on-site directly to the end-user, United Utilities Water Limited, to provide power to critical water infrastructure.
- SoftBank Group and SoftBank Vision Fund on their agreed $40 billion sale of Arm Limited to NVIDIA.
- GI Partner’s Doxim inc. on its acquisition of Striata, a customer communications management platform.
- WEX inc.'s agreed $1.7 billion acquisition of B2B payments solutions, eNett and Optal.
- The Blackstone Group on its €1.64 billion acquisition of CRH plc's European distribution business.
- Mastercard on its €2.85 billion acquisition of Nets A/S' account-to-account business, and on its strategic investment in merchant services Fintech, Pollinate International.
- Antenna Group on its €180 million disposal of its Serbian and Montenegrin TV and media business.
- The Coca-Cola Company on its £3.9 billion acquisition of Costa Limited from Whitbread plc.
Please note: Barry’s experience includes that prior to joining Orrick.