Venture Capital & Growth Equity
- Advising SystemIQ, a systems change company that partners with business, finance, policy-makers, and civil society to make economic systems truly sustainable, in its financing and Secondary Sale. Investors included Lombard Odier and Goldbeck.
- Advising an end-to-end board pack solutions SaaS provider on its US$40 million Series A equity fundraising led by Susquehanna Growth Equity.
- Advising a data privacy and ‘continuous controls monitoring’ platform provider on its Series A and Series A2 equity fundraisings, which included investment from, amongst others, IQ Capital Fund, Albion Capital, Notion Capital, Paladin Cyber Fund LP. Also advising on its US$25 million Series B equity fundraising led by Allegis Cyber.
- Advising a data privacy software company on its Series A2 equity fundraising led by Citi Bank, its US$40 million Series B equity fundraising led by Accel and its US$80 million Series C equity fundraising led by Warburg Pincus.
- Advising a critical risk and FX market data provider on a number of equity fundraisings from £1 million to £3 million which included investment from SGX, First Derivatives Plc, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and IHS Markit.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising Ziglu Limited, an electronic money institution and digital crypto & fiat currency trading platform, on its acquisition by a Stock Trading & Investing Platform (U.S.).
- Advising Guardum Holdings Limited, a leading data security and privacy software provider, on its disposal to listed risk compliance company, Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN).
- Advising a food and condiments conglomerate on its US$342 million acquisition of a premium rice manufacturer.
- Advising the shareholders of EVRYTHNG Limited on their US$100 million disposal to Digimarc Corporation.
- Advising the shareholders of a wearable device manufacturer on their £30 million disposal to a Toronto-based label manufacturing company.
*Please note: Dan’s experience includes that prior to joining Orrick.