Tatyanna was a member of a team that advised:
- An opportunity fund on the $360 million loan for its investment in an iconic residential building on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. The funds will be used to continue renovating and transforming the building into luxury condominiums. We previously advised on the recapitalization of the building in 2018, which the Real Deal named as one of the 10 largest NYC investment sales of 2018.
- A pension fund on the $224.1 million sale of a resort and golf club to a subsidiary. Overlooking the Hanalei Bay, the 251-key hotel is situated on a 9,000-acre resort community that holds the prized golf course and private lands accessible only by hotel guests and resort homeowners. We previously advised on the acquisition and related financing of the luxury resort.
- A joint venture on the combined $290 million sale to two buyer entities of a portfolio of 8 franchised hotel properties in Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Ohio and Michigan.
- An alternative investment management firm on a $454 million acquisition and financing of a portfolio of 47 charter schools across 20 jurisdictions.
- An opportunity fund on a $370 million refinancing and loan upsize of a multi-use residential and commercial development in partnership with one of the most iconic and luxurious hotel brands, including ongoing advisement on construction, development, leasing and employment issues.
- A joint venture on a $222 million mortgage and mezzanine financing on the acquisition of a 383,000 sq. ft. office and retail, high-rise building located in the heart of Washington D.C.’s Central Business District.