Energy & Infrastructure M&A and Finance
- Apex Clean Energy in the disposition of numerous wind projects, including the 300 MW Balko Wind project, the 299 MW Kay Wind project, the 151 MW Grant Wind project, the 147 MW Grant Plains Wind project, the 163 MW Midway Wind project and the 190 MW Jayhawk Wind project.
- BayWa r.e. Wind, LLC in separate transactions in connection with the acquisition by its wholly owned subsidiary Beethoven Wind, LLC of all assets and rights related to the 80 MW B & H Wind Project in South Dakota; and its acquisition of the 15 MW Anderson Wind Project in New Mexico.
- EDF Renewables in the acquisition and disposition of numerous wind and solar projects, including a portfolio of three California solar projects for a total of 84 MW peak, a 500 MW solar project in California, and the 242.5 MW Coyote wind project in Texas.
- Idemitsu Renewables in five separate transactions in connection with the sale of the 15 MW Morelos del Sol solar farm, the 20 MW Calipatria solar farm, the 50 MW Midway I solar project, the 30 MW Midway II solar project and the 20 MW Midway III solar project.
- The Nature Conservancy in connection with a $1.7 million financing from a financial institution for stormwater retention projects.
- Oak Creek Energy Systems in the sale of the 148.5 MW Phase I and Phase II of the Tres Mesas Wind Project in Tamaulipas, Mexico and the 51.8 MW Phase III and 95.7 MW Phase IV of the Tres Mesas Wind Project in Tamaulipas, Mexico.
- A national developer in its acquisition of a more than 50 MWac solar project in Mississippi, including in connection with a tax equity investment.
Energy & Infrastructure BTAs
- Apex Clean Energy in the negotiation and execution of a build-own-transfer agreement with a Michigan-based utility for the sale of the two-phase 385-MW Isabella Wind project in Michigan.
- Apex Clean Energy in the negotiation and execution of a build-own-transfer agreement with a Kansas-based utility for the sale of the 300-MW Neosho Ridge Wind project in Kansas.
Energy & Infrastructure Project Development
- EDF Renewables in negotiating turbine supply agreements, service and maintenance agreements, EPC contracts, BOP contracts and other equipment and service supply arrangements for wind, solar and co-located solar and storage projects.
- RWE Renewables in negotiating turbine supply agreements and service and maintenance agreements for wind projects in New York.
- BayWa r.e. Wind, LLC in its acquisition of GE wind turbines from a U.S. renewable energy company; and negotiation of turbine supply agreements, EPC contracts, and other construction and supply arrangements.
- A Japanese sponsor and project owner in the negotiation of an engineering, procurement and construction contract for a solar project in Mexico.
- A national developer in the negotiation of an engineering, procurement and construction contract for a more than 50 MWac solar project in Mississippi.
- CalPlant, in connection with the development of its rice straw processing plant, which turns the waste product from rice production into medium density fiberboard. Negotiation of all construction and procurement contracts, as well as coordination regarding primary and subordinated bond financings and mezzanine financing.