- Orrick remains the #1 most active venture capital law firm in Europe, now for the 31st consecutive quarter, according to PitchBook’s Q3 2023 report.
- Orrick also ranked #1 in France and the Nordics, #2 in DACH and the UK & Ireland, #3 in Central and Eastern Europe and #4 in Southern Europe.
- Globally, the firm ranked #5 for venture capital, helping to raise nearly $11 billion in Q3 alone, with deals completed in over 36 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Orrick counsels the most disruptive companies in the global tech market – with an emphasis on fintech, energy tech, biotech and life sciences, AI and cloud computing. The firm recently launched Orrick Tech Studio, a self-service resource to help companies grow and thrive at all stages.
Globally, Orrick has advised clients including:
- Weights & Biases
- Windup Minds
- Good Nature Agro
In Europe, Orrick has advised clients such as:
- Butternut Box
- Eilla AI
- Shop Circle
Orrick has advised leading investors worldwide, such as:
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- Mirae Asset Global Investments
- Squadra Ventures
- Accion Venture Lab