Mario Scofferi, Partner in the Milan office, is a member of the Employment Group.
Mario deals with labor law and industrial relations, assisting Italian and foreign clients, both in judicial and out-of-court matters, related to every aspect of the management of employment relationship, agency relationship and self-employment relationship in all its forms including inter alia:
- drafting of employment agreements (also for managers), drafting of para-subordinate employment agreements (so-called co.co.co.), self-employment agreements, agency agreements;
- drafting additional clauses to employment agreements (for example, non-competition and confidentiality clauses, etc.);
- drafting of incentive plans (including stock option plans);
- remote control of employees;
- change of duties and transfer of employees;
- individual and collective dismissal.
Specifically, Mario assists clients in the negotiation of self-employment and employment agreements, during their respective relationships as well as in their termination, with the stated objective of guaranteeing high quality services according to rigorous detailed studies and constant interaction with the clients.
His clients operate in the tourism, tertiary and services sector, as well as credit and chemistry sector and in the public administration (i.e. companies owned by the latter).
Mario has also gained considerable experience in managing relationships of the companies with the members of their Board as well as in disputes between social security institutions and companies.
Mario is author of numerous articles in the field of labor law published in trade magazines.
He is registered in the Milan Bar Association, as well as being both a member of AGI – (Italian Employment Lawyers Association) and of the Italian Journalists Association.