Early Stage and Scale-ups
- Centrica-backed “Green Running” on its crowd and series A funding rounds.
- Truelayer, the global open banking platform, on the investment of Connect Ventures.
- Cosmos Video on the investment of LocalGlobe, Entrepreneur First and others.
- HelloSelf, the online therapy provider, on the investment of OMERS and Manta Ray Ventures.
- Acoustic Data, an oilfield services technology company, on investments made by Energy Growth Momentum.
- Social Energy on its series D funding.
Private Equity: Venture Capital, Growth Equity and MBOs
- EQT Growth Fund on its investment in Vinted, the second-hand clothing marketplace.
- Kinnevik and Vostok New Ventures in respect of their investments in Babylon Health.
- Oxx on its lead investment in a number of SaaS businesses at series B and beyond, including Peak AI and Goodlord.
- GMG Ventures on a number of its investments, including Kyra, the gen-Z media company.
- Lansdowne Partners on its investment in AttoCore, the 4G/5G network developer.
- Greycroft on a number of its investments, including JOKR, the instant grocery delivery start-up.
- NICE Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) on its acquisition of Brand Embassy.
- Tenzing Private Equity on its investment in FMP Global, the payroll provider (by management buy-out).
- The management team of Prescient Healthcare on the buyout of the business (backed by Baird Capital).
- ABN AMRO Ventures on the sale of European open banking platform Tink to Visa Inc. (NYSE: V).
- UltraSoC Technologies, an on-chip analytics provider, on its sale to Siemens AG (XETRA: SIE).
- KVH Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:KVHI) on its disposal of the Videotel group to Oakley Capital.
- Market Data Services Limited, a telecoms expense management business, on its sale to Sumeru Equity Partners.
- AltoDigital Networks on its sale to Xerox (NYSE: XRX).
- Polsource on its sale to EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM).
- Growth Capital Partners on the sale of FLYdocs to Lufthansa Technik.
- A consortium of investment banks (including BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Santander, Société Générale and UBS) in respect of the establishment and formation of a not-for-profit fixed income pre-trade information network (Neptune Networks).
- Live Nation Inc. (NYSE) on its co-investments in a number of European music festivals.
- Esparity Solar on its capital raise for a 1 GW portfolio of grid parity solar projects in Spain.
- EDF Energy Renewables on its sale of a 49% stake in its portfolio of wind farms to Dalmore Capital and the Pensions Infrastructure Platform.
Equity Capital Markets
- Alpha Financial Markets Consulting plc (LSE) on its IPO and admission to AIM.
- GBG Group plc (LSE) on two share placings to fund the acquisitions of PCA Predict and IDology.
- Latchways plc’s recommended takeover by MSA Safety Inc. by way of a scheme of arrangement.