Randy's recent engagements include:
a global private equity fund in the acquisition, development and financing for
the construction of single family residences, condominium units and other
residential property, with an aggregate value of over ten residential
developments containing more than 7800 units with an estimated retail value of
more than $3 billion.
a global opportunity fund with its real property acquisitions and related joint ventures in California, New York and Washington D.C. for an aggregate market value of more than $5 billion to date.
- Advised an international opportunity fund on a joint venture for the acquisition and related financing of a Class A office building sold by an Arizona Department of Insurance court appointed receiver in what we believe to be the first California real property sale by an Arizona Department of Insurance court appointed receiver.
- Advising a private equity real estate investment firm in a sophisticated real estate debt transactions, involving a series of complex transactions, multi-state litigation, UCC foreclosure and restructure of $466 million of mortgage debt.
- Advised a leading direct real estate lender, as borrower, in a $500 million warehouse credit facility secured by bridge loans funded by the client, including multiple hospitality, office and retail loans.
- Represented a privately owned hedge fund manager on the $115 million senior loan and preferred equity investment in a 12-building multi-family portfolio in San Francisco, California, with an as-stabilized value of over $165 million.
- Represented multiple international equity funds with a cross-collateralized multi-state hotel portfolio financing and subsequent initial public REIT offering.