Christoph's recent experience includes advising:
- Lilium on its $3.3 billion SPAC merger with Qell and its previous venture financing rounds.
- Convergenta Invest GmbH, an investment company of the Media-Markt founding family Kellerhals, on a €815 million transaction that included Convergenta's investment into Ceconomy and the reorganization of the shareholder structure at Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH.
- Global venture capital investor Headline (formerly e.ventures) on the merger of its fintech portfolio company Deposit Solutions with Raisin, the leading pan-European B2C platform for savings and investments.
- China’s AEONMED Group on the acquisition of German medical device manufacturer Heyer Medical AG.
- EQT Expansion Capital II on the sale of UDG, a specialized German agency group for digital marketing services and communications, to leading digital agency group Performance Interactive Alliance (PIA), owned by European mid-market private equity firm Equistone.
- EQT portfolio company United Digital Group (UDG) on the sale of its media and performance marketing division to Omnicom Media Group Germany.
- creditshelf on IPO in Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Westag & Getalit AG, a leading manufacturer of high-quality wood-based products for interior finishing and building construction, in connection with the takeover of the company by Broadview Industries AG.
- Private equity investor EQT Mid Market on the sale of airborne training services business E.I.S. Aircraft Operations, part of E.I.S. Aircraft Group, to UK-based QinetiQ Group.
- Leading Chinese furniture producer KUKA Home (Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.) on the acquisition of luxury furniture producer Rolf Benz from German furniture manufacturer Hüls Group.
- A life science fund on the sale of its stake in a biotech company.
- Investors on the financing round at a biotech company.
- OSRAM Licht AG on the legal spin-off of its lighting business into an independent legal structure as well as on the sale of its lighting business Ledvance to a Chinese consortium, comprising the strategic investor IDG Capital Partners, MLS CO., Ltd., a producer of LED applications and the financial investor Yiwu State-Owned Assets Operation Center*
- B/E Aerospace, Inc. on the spin-off of its consumables management segment businesses to KLX Inc. and certain legal aspects of the internal corporate restructuring related to same*
- Volkswagen AG on the public takeover of the German truck manufacturer MAN SE and the conclusion of the profit and loss pooling and domination agreement with MAN SE*
- Siemens AG on its joint venture Primetals Technologies Ltd. with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. in the field of metallurgical industry*
- Siemens AG on the merger of its wind power business with Gamesa*
- various listed and non-listed companies on corporate governance and board matters.
*completed whilst at a previous firm