Orrick Advises Microsoft's Venture Fund M12 on Investment in TwentyBN
Jörg represents clients in all types of corporate transactions and litigation, including international venture capital and private equity funds as well as a variety of family offices.
Prior to joining Orrick, Jörg was a partner in the Munich office of an international U.S.-headquartered law firm.
• More than 250 M&A-, Private Equity- and Venture Capital-Transactions.
• Extensive experience in legal disputes, in particular shareholder disputes and management liability cases
• Advising the PHW Group on the sale of Lohmann SE to Eli Lilly
• Advising the Maybach Family on the sale of MTU Friedrichshafen to Daimler AG / EQT
• Consulting the stakeholders of iTAC Software AG for sale to Dürr AG, including TVM, PariGroup, SAP Ventures
• Advising the stakeholders of Definiens AG on sale to AstraZeneca
• Advising on the structuring and integration of Europe's largest solar power plant