Jae-Hyon's recent representations include the following.
- Advising a consortium of developers, consisting of GE Energy Financial Services, Toyo Engineering Corp. and Kuni Umi Asset Management Co., in connection with the development and project financing for the approximately $1.1 billion 231MW solar facility being built in Setouchi, Okayama Prefecture, the largest of its kind in Japan to date.
- Advising a consortium of ECAs/MLAs on the $5 billion financing of the Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical Complex, one of the largest oil refinery and petrochemical project in Vietnam's history.
- Advising Japan Bank for International Cooperation, Asian Development Bank and a range of Japan and Thailand-based commercial lenders on the $3 billion development of two 1600 MW combined cycle gas turbine power plants located in Nong Saeng District, Saraburi Province and Phachi District, Ayutthaya Province, Thailand.
- Advising a consortium of international banks in the financing of the construction and development of a lube based oil manufacturing plant owned by a joint venture between a major Korean energy company and an Indonesian petroleum company.
- Advising Korea Development Bank in the provision of financing to the buyer group for the acquisition of Acushnet Company, the holder of Titleist and Footjoy golf brands.
- Advising of a major Korean energy company in connection with a global restructuring project to spin off its lube oil business.
- Advising a major financial institution in a ground-breaking series of securitizations of Japanese Yen denominated future flow receivables of major Korean airlines.
- Advising major financial institutions acting as underwriters, arrangers, credit facility providers and/or swap counterparties in a wide variety of complex financing transactions and 144A/Regulation S securities offerings (including, various types of collateralized debt obligations, securitization of various types of assets and the repackaging of existing securities).