Emilio's representations include:
- A U.S. developer, in the acquisition and development of a wind project in
- A strategic investor, in the
acquisition of a solar facility in Mexico.
- A developer, in its acquisition and development of a solar project in Mexico.
- Daikin Applied, in the acquisition of SAEG Engineering Group, a Panama-based contractor with subsidiaries in Peru, Chile, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Colombia.
- A sponsor of an $82 million
project financing of six solar projects in Uruguay totaling 69.7 MW.
- LINTEC Corporation, a manufacturer of adhesive-related products, in its $375 million acquisition of MACtac Americas.
- Woolrich, Inc., a manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle apparel, in its merger with Woolrich Europe.
- An integrated oil field services
company in the acquisition of an offshore drilling company with operations in
the Gulf of Mexico.
- Adheron Therapeutics, a biotechnology company, in its $105 million sale to Roche.
- A leading real estate private equity
fund, in the structuring and operation of its investment of more than US$1
billion in real estate joint ventures in Latin America (Brazil, Chile,
Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Peru).
- A network data-management company, with respect to general corporate, labor and employment, regulatory and contractual matters in Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Mexico.