Orrick Advises U.S. Life Sciences Investor GreyBird Ventures on their Series C Investment in German GNA Biosolutions
Markus advises German and international clients on all aspects of corporate law. His focus lies on domestic and cross-border M&A and Private Equity transactions as well as corporate restructurings.
Prior to joining Orrick, Markus worked as associate at the Munich offices of several leading international law firms.
Markus's (recent) experience includes advising:
(1) Jolt Capital as lead investor in its growth investment in 4JET Group (2018)
(2) Gimv on the acquisition of Medi-Markt Group (2018)
(3) ING Bank on the £18.4 million debt financing of a wind farm in the UK (2018)
(4) Gimv on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in Laser 2000 GmbH (2018)
(5) UnitySC on the acquisition of HSEB Dresden GmbH (2018)
(6) Toyota Tsusho Corporation on the acquisition of a minority shareholding in Scholz AG, a leading recycler for steel and metal scrap in Europe
(7) Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. on the acquisition of ratiopharm, a leading international generics producer