Company-side Growth Financings
- TrueLayer, the global open banking platform, on its incorporation and early-stage investment.
- Shop Circle, the e-commerce operator, through stealth mode and its $65m series A financing, led by NFX and QED Investors, with participation from 645 Ventures, FirstMinute Capital and Triple Point Capital.
- Leko Labs, the sustainable construction start-up, on its series A financing led by 2150, alongside the Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund and Tencent.
- HelloSelf, the online therapy provider, on its series A and series B funding rounds led by OMERS and Octopus Ventures (respectively).
- Infogrid, which enables ‘smart’ buildings, on its series B financing led by Northzone with participation from Original Capital, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Pictet and JLL Spark.
- Plentific, the property management platform, on its $100m series C funding round, co-led by Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners with participation from Mubadala.
Venture Capital Investments
- EQT Growth Fund on leading the €250m series F financing of Vinted, the online clothing marketplace.
- Kinnevik and Vostok New Ventures in respect of their investments in Babylon Health.
- Greycroft on a number of its investments, including the $170m series A financing of JOKR, the instant grocery delivery start-up.
- Oxx on its investment in a number of SaaS businesses at series B and beyond, including Peak AI, Goodlord, Black Swan Data and CyberSmart.
- Fabric Ventures and Metaplanet on their investments in Argent, the Ethereum L2 wallet.
- Moonfire on its early-stage investments, including Electric Noir, Faculty and Pento.
- ABN AMRO Ventures on the sale of European open banking platform Tink to Visa.
- UltraSoC Technologies, an on-chip analytics provider, on its sale to Siemens.
- Market Data Services Limited, a telecoms expense management business, on its sale to Sumeru Equity Partners.
- KVH Industries on its disposal of the Videotel group to Oakley Capital.
- AltoDigital Networks on its sale to Xerox.
- FLYdocs on its sale to Lufthansa Technik.
Private Equity: Acquisitions and MBOs
- Global Processing Services, a global payment platform backed by Visa, on its acquisition by Advent International and Viking Global Investors.
- Tenzing Private Equity on its investment in FMP Global, the payroll provider (by management buy-out).
- NICE Ltd on its acquisition of Brand Embassy.
- Workday on a number of UK investments.
- Tide, the online business banking provider, on its acquisition of Funding Options, the SME credit marketplace.
- Infogrid, the smart buildings system, on its acquisition of Aquicore, an ESG data and analytics company for commercial real estate.
- A consortium of investment banks (including BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Société Générale, UBS and another international retail banking company) in respect of the establishment and formation of a not-for-profit fixed income pre-trade information network (Neptune Networks).
- Live Nation on its co-investments in a number of European music festivals.
- Esparity Solar on its capital raise for a 1 GW portfolio of grid parity solar projects in Spain.
- EDF Energy Renewables on its sale of a 49% stake in its portfolio of wind farms to Dalmore Capital and the Pensions Infrastructure Platform.
Equity Capital Markets
- Alpha Financial Markets Consulting plc on its IPO and admission to AIM.
- GBG Group plc on two share placings to fund the acquisitions of PCA Predict and IDology.
- Latchways plc’s recommended takeover by MSA Safety by way of a scheme of arrangement.