- Advised a consortium of Arcus Infrastructure Partners and GLIL Infrastructure on their acquisition of Smart Meter Assets 1 Limited, a smart metering firm, from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners.
- Advised an infrastructure fund on an auction process and its selection as preferred bidder in respect of its acquisition of a 39 MWe renewable CHP plant.
- Advised an infrastructure fund on an auction process and its selection as preferred bidder in respect of a proposed acquisition of one of the UK’s largest portfolio of smart meter assets.
- Advised an international healthcare and communications specialist, on the acquisition of the Nucleus Communications Group.
- Advised Mabey on the sale of its modular bridging business and assets to Acrow Global Limited.
- Advised Forterra PLC, a producer and provider of masonry products, on an accelerated bookbuild placing of new ordinary shares, raising £55 million.
- Advised Amey UK Plc on the sale of its waste collections business to Urbaser Limited.
- Advised the management team on their reinvestment terms as part of a management buy-out sale of Tangle Teezer Limited to Mayfair Equity Capital.
- Advised a private equity fund on the management buy-outs of Skerritts, an independent financial advice and wealth management provider and a Guernsey based fiduciary and trust services provider.
Please note: Philip's experience includes that prior to joining Orrick.