Venture Debt, Growth and Alternative Financing
Advising Atempo Growth (approximately £200 million under management) with respect to its investments in high-growth tech companies, sector agonistic, pan-European and series A to pre-IPO rounds. Additionally, advising in respect of all of their capital (debt and equity) in Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Advised Lori Systems on its financing round with participation from Google alongside existing investors.
- Advised Kreos Capital in respect of multiple venture capital deals, including:
- Advised Connexin in respect of its £80 million in funding from Whitehelm Capital.
- Advised an artificial intelligence media monitoring platform on its loan from two lenders.
- Advised Shard Capital, with approximately £75 million under management with its investments in tech companies.
- Advised Shawbrook Bank in respect of their direct lending, uni-tranche and deployment of venture debt.
- Advising a series of companies who have taken up financing with Silicon Valley Bank.
- Advised GuarantCo in relation to the provision of a guarantee in support of a US$60 million bond financing for GSEZ's economic zone development in Gabon.
- Advised GuarantCo in relation to their provision of a guarantee in support of commercial project financing for the development of a 30MW solar photovoltaic power plant in Madagascar.
- Advised Equinix in relation to a €850 million project facilities with GIC to acquire and develop European data centres across the European FLAP region.
- Advised a specialist investor in the biomass and waste to energy sector, on its acquisition of a portfolio of 20 assets from a leading financial group.
Direct Lending, Leveraged Finance
- Advised funds managed and/or advised by a direct lender, as the only secured lenders, on a $100 million English law governed term loan financing provided to a leading digital temporary staffing agency.
- Advised a direct lender on the $70 million financing for a developer of an image recognition platform designed to deliver accurate and reliable performance analysis for consumer goods companies.
- Advised Capital Dynamics in respect of its approximately £200 million revolving credit facility provided by a syndicate of Lenders.
- Advised Macquarie, in respect of its £20 million borrowing base facility to a tech company.
- Advised a global investment firm, as secured lender, on the $400 million financing to a provider of marketing, digital imaging and graphic services.
- Advised a syndicated of lenders in respect of approximately £527 million revolving and term loan to a FTSE 100 vape manufacturer.
- Advised a company in respect of its £500 million term and revolving credit facility with UBS.
Real Estate Finance
- Advised a syndicate of lenders in connection with the Battersea Power Station commercial development.
- Advised middle eastern sovereign wealth funds with commercial real estate financing and investments in London.
- Advised borrowers with respect to hotel financing in Europe.
- Advised companies seeking to alleviate poverty through micro-loans programs and the corporate vehicles through which such funding could be distributed.
- Advised appeals to the Home Office regarding Deportation Orders and Refugee reunification projects.
- Advised Billion Child Foundation with a child education program with the Ministry of Health in Zambia and in Zimbabwe. Advised Rohingya related refugees on respect to rights of return, rights of privacy in the countries in which they have claimed asylum and evaluated their DNA rights.