Scott's recent representations include:
- Advised Magyar Telecom BV, a holding company of Invitel ZRT, the Hungarian telecoms company, in relation to the successful restructuring of its $425m bonds.
- Advising the co-ordinating committee of lenders in relation to the out of court restructuring of Torm A/S and its subsidiaries involving the restructuring of the group’s $1.8bn of secured bank debt.
- Advising the steering committee of bondholders in relation to the consensual restructuring of one of the largest commercial banks in Kazakhstan.
- Advising Zolfo Cooper as administrators of the Peverel Group in relation to the accelerated M&A of the group managing 200,000 units throughout the UK.
- Advising Wilmington Trust in relation to the €1.2bn restructuring of TeleColombus GmbH.
- Advising Wilmington Trust as trustee in relation to the €135m restructuring of Gallery Capital.
- Advising Barclays Bank PLC in relation to the work-out of JJB Sports plcAdvising Borders Book shop in relation to its emergency funding requirements.
- Advising the directors of MFI prior to the company going into administration.
- Advising various funds in relation to their claims against Lehman and MF Global.