Some of Mandy's most notable recent engagements including the following:
- Obtained various disclosure orders and a springboard injunction for a client against a former employee and a third party company, preventing them from dealing with each other or with the client’s products for 3 years.
- Advised and represented a leading European bank, in relation to the defence and favourable tribunal outcome of an unfair dismissal and race, age and sex discrimination claim.
- Advised a European bank in relation to employee aspects of an asset management merger including implementing a complete harmonisation of terms and conditions by way of dismissal and re-engagement.
- Advised a leading global recycling and manufacturing company on a collective consultation exercise involving a large-scale redundancy, closure and voluntary benefits reduction exercise in two of its UK sites.
- Advised a leading Scandinavian bank on a recent merger, relocation, harmonisation of terms and restructuring exercise.
- Advised and represented a leading European bank, in relation to the defence and favourable settlement of an unfair dismissal, age and sex discrimination claim.
- Advised and represented a leading financial institution in relation to grievance and disciplinary proceedings involving whistleblowing, personal injury and discrimination allegations and successfully avoiding any resulting claim.
- Advised leading American investment bank in relation to a stress claim brought by an employee.
- Defended an international software company against a multi-strand discrimination, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing claim by a vexatious litigant.
- Defending a high profile fund management firm against a sex and race discrimination, sexual harassment, victimisation and bonus claim by an existing employee, achieving a swift and very favourable settlement.
- Advised a multi-national money transfer business throughout an extremely complex expenses investigation and gross misconduct dismissal, together with detailed grievance and whistle-blowing investigations from two employees, successfully settling one (on very favourable terms) and achieving a complete dismissal of claims against the other after an appeal to the EAT.
- Advised both Stripe and Goodwater
Capital on a $93 million Series D financing round in Monzo.
- Advised CVC Capital on its acquisition of Zabka Polska.
- Advised Cloudreach in the acquisition of a majority stake in the company by Blackstone Group.