Sushila Nayak has represented issuers, underwriters, placement agents and collateral managers in connection with the issuance and restructuring of various structured finance products, derivatives transactions and debt offerings in Europe and the United States.
Sushila’s experience includes:
- Acting for issuers and arrangers in numerous CLO transactions
- Acting for swap counterparties in negotiating and documenting various types of derivatives transactions
- Acting for high yield bond issuers in primary and secondary note issuances
- Acting for borrowers and lenders in secured and unsecured lending transactions
- Acting for a special servicer in the restructuring of a European CMBS transaction
- Acting for a private equity fund investing in emerging market companies and for a European telecommunications company in its formation of a $23 billion NYSE-listed emerging market mobile operator, U.S. registered and Russian exchange offers, and transfer of its assets in Russia and Ukraine.