Don Keller, a partner in the Silicon Valley office, is a member of the Technology Companies Group, and is the partner in charge of Orrick's Silicon Valley Office. Mr. Keller is a former member of Orrick's Board of Directors and served as head of the firm's global corporate practice. Mr. Keller advises high growth technology companies, public companies, venture capital firms and investment banks. He has advised clients on more than 60 public offerings, 75 acquisition transactions and several hundred venture financings.
Mr. Keller has worked on transactions for Apple (Nasdaq GS: AAPl), Google (Nasdaq GS: GOOG), Oracle(Nasdaq GS: ORCL), Tibco (Nasdaq GS: TIBX), Adaptec (Nasdaq GS: ADPT), Shutterfly (Nasdaq GS: SFLY), Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE:MSO), Sum Total Systems (Nasdaq GS: SUMT) and Rambus (Nasdaq GS: RMBS). Mr. Keller also has represented many investment banking clients in public offering transactions, including representing Goldman, Sachs & Co. in offerings for many issuers.
Mr. Keller is a past member of the Board of Overseers of Boston College Law School.
Some of Mr. Keller's clients include:
- 3scale (funded by Javelin and others)
- AltiScale (funded by Accel, Sequoia, and General Catalyst)
- Avegant Corp. (funded by Intel Capital and others)
- ClearCost Health (funded by angels)
- Crosslink Capital
- Eversight (funded by Emergence)
- Fleksy, Inc. (funded by Kleiner and Highland)
- Frame (funded by CNTP and Bain Capital)
- GLM (funded by Sutter Hill)
- Hub Pages (funded by Hummer Winblad and Storm Ventures)
- Krypnostic, Inc. (funded by Index and RRE)
- Liquid Light, Inc. (funded by VantagePoint Venture Partners and others)
- Nervana Systems (funded by DFJ)
- New Globe (funded by NEA and others)
- Pica8, Inc. (funded by VantagePoint and others)
- Pivotal Software, Inc.
- Silicon Valley Data Sciences (funded by angels)
- Topcon Positioning Systems
- Twin Prime (funded by True Ventures and DFJ)
- Wavefront, Inc. (funded by Sutter Hill and Sequoia)