1. Navigate to https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html, then click Download Citrix Workspace app for Mac.
3. Open the Finder . Select Downloads and double-click CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg to open the installer.
4. Double-click Install Citrix Workspace.
5. Click Continue when told This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed.
6. Click Continue on the Introduction and License screens, then click Agree when prompted to agree to the Terms.
8. Click Install on the Installation Type screen.
9. Enter your Mac Password and click Install Software.
10. Wait for the installation to finish, then click Continue on the Add Account screen.
11. Click Close to finish the installation.
12. In your browser, navigate to www.orrick.com/Secure-Login and select your region’s Citrix Desktops and Applications.
14. Enter your email address and follow the Azure prompts to log in.
15. Click Detect Receiver and approve any browser prompts.
16. Select the Citrix desktop or application you want to open.