From bet-the-company litigation to routine but still potentially costly suits, we work with our clients’ in-house teams to understand the objectives for each matter and formulate effective defense strategies, including for industry leaders: Microsoft, Twitter, Johnson & Johnson, PwC, and PayPal.
We’ve defended class actions in all 50 states. Our team includes class action and group litigation lawyers in all our U.S. offices and the U.K., handling a variety of claims:
- Antitrust matters on behalf of Microsoft, Delta Dental of California, NTC and Nanya Technology Corporation USA, DHL, and Aland Jiangsu Nutraceutical Co.
- Commercial litigation for DISH Network, Johnson & Johnson, a U.S. Public University System, NVIDIA Corporation, and the NCAA.
- Employment actions for Sephora, Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Instacart, Stitch Fix, Chico’s, Genentech, Roche, Microsoft, Twitter, Oracle, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Nvidia, Morgan Stanley and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Privacy and cybersecurity matters for Acuant, Arby’s, Zoosk, Donnelly Financial, GameFly, Twitter, and Nordstrom.
- Securities and shareholder derivative actions representing PayPal, LendingClub, Microsoft, Seattle Genetics Inc., and Cardiovascular Systems Inc.