Company-side Growth Financings
- Truelayer, the global open banking platform, on its incorporation and early-stage investment.
- Leko Labs, the sustainable construction start-up, on the investment of 2150, Tencent and Microsoft.
- Plentific, the property management platform, on the investments of Highland, Brookfield and Mubadala.
- HelloSelf, the online therapy provider, on the investment of OMERS and Manta Ray Ventures.
- Cosmos Video on the investment of LocalGlobe, Entrepreneur First and others.
- Centrica-backed “Green Running” on its angel, crowd and series A funding rounds.
Venture Capital Investments
- EQT Growth Fund on its investment in Vinted, the second-hand clothing marketplace.
- Kinnevik and Vostok New Ventures in respect of their investments in Babylon Health.
- Fabric Ventures and Metaplanet on their investments in Argent, the Ethereum L2 wallet.
- Moonfire on its early-stage investments, including Electric Noir, Faculty and Pento.
- Greycroft on a number of its investments, including JOKR, the instant grocery delivery start-up.
- Oxx on its investment in a number of SaaS businesses at series B and beyond, including Peak AI and Goodlord.
- ABN AMRO Ventures on the sale of European open banking platform Tink to Visa.
- UltraSoC Technologies, an on-chip analytics provider, on its sale to Siemens.
- Market Data Services Limited, a telecoms expense management business, on its sale to Sumeru Equity Partners.
- KVH Industries on its disposal of the Videotel group to Oakley Capital.
- AltoDigital Networks on its sale to Xerox.
- FLYdocs on its sale to Lufthansa Technik.
Private Equity: Acquisitions and MBOs
- Global Processing Services, a global payment platform backed by Visa, on its acquisition by Advent International and Viking Global Investors.
- Tenzing Private Equity on its investment in FMP Global, the payroll provider (by management buy-out).
- NICE Ltd on its acquisition of Brand Embassy.
- Workday on a number of UK investments.
- The management team of Prescient Healthcare on the buyout of the business (backed by Baird Capital).
- A consortium of investment banks (including BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Santander, Société Générale and UBS) in respect of the establishment and formation of a not-for-profit fixed income pre-trade information network (Neptune Networks).
- Live Nation on its co-investments in a number of European music festivals.
- Esparity Solar on its capital raise for a 1 GW portfolio of grid parity solar projects in Spain.
- EDF Energy Renewables on its sale of a 49% stake in its portfolio of wind farms to Dalmore Capital and the Pensions Infrastructure Platform.
Equity Capital Markets
- Alpha Financial Markets Consulting plc on its IPO and admission to AIM.
- GBG Group plc on two share placings to fund the acquisitions of PCA Predict and IDology.
- Latchways plc’s recommended takeover by MSA Safety by way of a scheme of arrangement.