Tal's recent engagements include:
Superior Plus Corp. and its affiliates in several transactions, including the $900 million acquisition of the retail propane business of NGL Energy Partners and the $325 million divestiture of its construction products distribution business
- Sailthru, Inc., in its sale to Campaign Monitor, a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners
- Stitch, Inc. in its sale to Talend, Inc.
- Insomnia Cookies, in its sale to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- RAG-Stiftung Investment Company in several transactions, including its acquisitions of Alfa Tech Consulting Enterprises, SecurView, Inc. and Invotech Engineering
- Vettery, Inc. in its sale to Adecco Group
- Parmalat S.p.A. in its acquisition of Karoun Dairies and Central Valley
- CoorsTek, Inc. in several acquisitions, including its acquisition of the global Advanced Ceramics division of Saint-Gobain.
- Naturex SA and its worldwide affiliates in several transactions, including the acquisition of assets from Haliburton Foods, the acquisition of Decas Botanical Synergies and the joint venture with Aker BioMarine
- DRT, in its $150 million acquisition of Pinova, Inc.
- LINTEC Corporation, in its $375 million acquisition of MACtac Americas
- Veolia Environnement S.A., in its $325 million acquisition of the Sulfur Products division of The Chemours Company
- Nitto Denko Corp., in its acquisition of HySense Technology
Canal+ Groupe/Thema, in its acquisition of Alterna'TV
Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ: FLML), in its acquisition and subsequent dispois of FSC Holdings
Pactera Technology International, Ltd., in its acquisition of Blue Fountain Media
- XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO), in its acquisition of GigMasters.com
- 9th Street Capital, in its acquisition of Liberty Woods International
- IFM Investors Pty. Ltd., in its $5.72 billion acquisition of ITR Concession Company, LLC
- TouchTunes Interactive Networks, Inc., in its sale to Searchlight Capital
- LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), in its $65 million acquisition of Contact At Once!, LLC
- ZipRealty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIPR), in its $166 million merger with Realogy Group, LLC
- Bureau Veritas, in several strategic acquisitions of inspection services companies
- DrugDev Inc. in its acquisitions of TrialX and TrialNetworks
- Golden Equity Investments, in its acquisitions of several portfolio companies, including Mad Greens LLC and iMDS Corp.
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. (NYSE: PRX), in its $1.9 billion all cash acquisition by TPG Capital.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc., in its $410 million acquisition of Anchen Pharmaceuticals and in several product acquisitions and licensing arrangements.
- Paddock Laboratories, Inc., in its $540 million sale to Perrigo Company.
- Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in its $327 million acquisition of the specialty products division of Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- LivePerson, Inc., in its acquisition of Amadesa, Inc.
- Instinet Incorporated in several acquisitions of brokerage services firms.
- Trescal SA in its acquisition of Dynamic Technology, Inc.
- Citigroup, in several acquisitions of distressed assets.
In addition, for the last several years Tal has worked extensively with Mercy Corps International in various strategic investments in social impact organizations and the Explore Network of charter schools in New York City, assisting Explore with everything from formation to tax exemption applications to negotiating services agreements.