Coaching Session with Sequoia Capital
We're offering up another one of our coaching sessions, this time with Sequoia Capital. See below for details and how to apply. These coaching sessions have been great opportunities for entrepreneurs to sit down with an investor for 30-minutes and get their feedback and advice. We try to do these on a monthly basis either in the Peninsula or in San Francisco, and only post them on our blog. So subscribe to us to receive notifications of the next one!
Details and how to apply:
- Only entrepreneurs in the following industries will be considered: mobile, consumer, and SaaS
- Send your executive summary to Joyce Chuang at [email protected] by Friday, February 15, 2013 by 12:00 pm PST.
- We will notify you by Tuesday, February 19, whether or not you have been selected to attend.
- Once selected, you will be assigned a 30-minute time slot between 9:00 am - 10:30 am. Each time slot consists of 5 minutes to present your company and 25 minutes for Q&A - if you have questions for the investor, please prepare them in advance.
- Please feel free to bring your own laptop for brief demos. Wireless internet will be provided in the room.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
From 9:00 am - 10:30 am at Sequoia Capital's Office
Executive Summaries Due:
Friday, February 15, 2013 by 12:00 pm PST
You will be notified by:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013