Coaching Session with Shasta Ventures
If you're a tech entrepreneur looking to gain some invaluable feedback from a Silicon Valley investor, this is for you! Our coaching sessions are designed specifically to help entrepreneurs get the advice and business connections they need to take their companies to the next level. If interested, please see below for details on how to apply.
Please note that you must be approved in order to attend. More info below.
Details and how to apply
1. Only entrepreneurs in the following industries will be considered: consumer web and mobile
2. Send your one-page executive summary to Joyce Chuang by Thursday, January 24, 2013 by 12:00 pm PST.
3. We will notify you on Monday, January 28, whether or not you have been selected to attend.
4. Once selected, you will be assigned a 30-minute time slot between 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Each time slot consists of 5 minutes to present your company and 25 minutes for Q&A - if you have questions for the investor, please prepare them in advance.
5. Please feel free to bring your own laptop for brief demos. Wireless internet will be provided in the room.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
From 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Orrick's Silicon Valley Office
Executive Summaries Due
Thursday, January 24, 2013 by 12:00 pm PST
You will be notified by
Monday, January 28, 2013
Please contact Joyce Chuang at [email protected]
if you have any questions.