Sign Up Now for Coaching Session with Javelin Venture Partners
Orrick's TOTAL ACCESS program's Coaching Sessions is a series developed specifically to help entrepreneurs get the advice and business connections they need to take their companies to the next level.
Because space is limited, attendees must apply and be approved to attend.
Details and How to Apply:
- Only entrepreneurs in the following industries will be considered:
- Local Commerce
- Online-to-Offline Transactions
- Startups focused on Android (rather than just iOS)
- Startups bringing the digital revolution to older industries in such a way that the other industries are adopting the new startups
- Send your one-page executive summary to Joyce Chuang by Friday, August 17 by 5:00 pm (PST).
- We will notify you by Tuesday, August 21, whether or not you have been approved to attend.
- Once approved, you will be assigned a 30-minute time slot between 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Each time slot consists of 5 minutes to present your company and demo, and 25 minutes for Q&A - please prepare your questions in advance.
Richard Mordini, Associate
Thursday, August 23, 2012
From 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Orrick's San Francisco Office
Friday, August 17, 2012 by 5:00 pm (PST)
You will be notified by:
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
We're looking forward to another great coaching session from Richard and hope you're all able to get your executive summaries in before the deadline!