Significant involvement in recent cases include the following.
- Representation of various individual witnesses who testified in the matter of U.S. vs. Rajaratham.
- Representation of hedge fund analyst in connection with insider trading probe by the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York.
- The representation of the former General Counsel of multiple public companies in an SEC case brought regarding stock option issues.
- The representation of the former controller of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. in connection with litigation and SEC and DOJ investigations related to stock option issues.
- Conducted multiple internal investigations regarding compliance, fiduciary duty and securities laws issues.
- The representation of numerous public companies in connection with shareholder class actions alleging violations of securities fraud.
- The representation of public company board members in connection with shareholder derivative litigations.
- The representation of a mutual fund company in a market timing investigation by the New York Attorney General's Office and the SEC.
- The representation of a former chief financial officer in a widely publicized financial and accounting fraud litigation including multiple securities class actions, derivative suits, ERISA cases, Congressional hearings and SEC proceeding arising from a public company's multi-year restatement of financial statements.