SHOPPING CENTRE DEVELOPMENT
- Intu Lakeside Limited in the creation and development of a 175,000 sq ft leisure extension incorporating Nickelodeon family entertainment centre, Hollywood Bowl and other leisure and restaurant outlets.
- Intu Potteries Limited relating to the £20million extension to the Potteries Shopping Centre with the addition of a multi screen cinema and 6 restaurants.
- WRP Management Limited in the £178million redevelopment of Charter Place Watford to create a new retail / leisure mixed use scheme.
- Confidential Client on the development and expansion of a 1,000,000 sq. ft. shopping centre and dealing with the creation of a standard suite of documents and the subsequent granting of leases to occupational tenants.
HOTELS & HEALTHCARE
- Intu Lakeside Limited on the development and pre-let of a new Travelodge hotel.
- Confidential Client - on the acquisition (via single site purchase and multi-location site assembly), development and disposal of healthcare and multi-use sites.
- Confidential Client - assisting a major hotel owner on the acquisition of various properties to enable the redevelopment and major expansion of an existing hotel asset.
- Confidential Client - on the acquisition of a group of 12 UK operating hotels.
- Bio Energy Group in relation to bioenergy plants providing power to over 70,000 homes in the UK.
- BlackRock in relation to the acquisition of a portfolio of 24 solar PV projects in the UK with a combined installed capacity of 156MW.
- Bluefield Solar in connection with the acquisition of solar PV projects in the UK with a combined installed capacity in excess of 60MW
- Canadian Solar in the acquisition, construction and financing of a large portfolio of PV plants in the UK, performing due diligence and dealing with post construction financing.
- Equinox Energy on the acquisition, development and financing of a portfolio of its entire portfolio of UK solar assets, comprising projects with a total installed capacity of 85 MW
- European Energy in connection with the acquisition and onward sale of its 28MW portfolio of UK solar PV projects.
- NextEnergy Solar Fund in connection with the acquisition of an 85MW portfolio and a separate 53MW portfolio of operational solar PV projects in the UK from Macquarie / Low Carbon and Hawha Q Cells GmbH
- SW London Based Neighbourhood Association - assisting with the negotiations relating to a lease renewal and redevelopment works.